Tuesday, May 13, 2008

New Template

According to some suggestions, I changed the template of this blog today. Some people told me that I should use a distinct template instead of Blogger default ones. Also, they told me that it's better to buy a domain. I don't plan to do it. Although a domain costs only about $10/year. I don't think it is necessary.

This template is called Langit and found in eblog templates. There are many beautiful templates. At first I wanted to use Blogging Pro but it has some problems on post page. I don't know how to solve it. So I decided to use Langit. According to the document I added my Adsense code. I feel it is very appropriate for Adsense. The 336 x 280 ad unit on the right side looks good and I hope it will give me more clicks!

After that I configured FeedBurner of the template. So now the feed is hosted by FeedBurner. You can subscribe it through any RSS reader or Email. Just click the RSS logo on the right. I don't want to add "DiggThis" button since I found Digg cannot give me more traffic. The best and easiest way to get more traffic is to make Google to love it. But up to now, Google has indexed about 20 pages of this blog. There is no visitor from Google... But I think it will be better and better if I won't give up.

Thank the guys from Digital Point who gave me advice, encouragement and feedback.

1 comment:

Nicola Cox said...

Thanks for sharing thiss