Sunday, April 27, 2008

A Good Programming Forum

Last night I found a good programming forum, CodeCall Programming Forum. I feel all the people there are friendly and enthusiastic. There are many topics on all programming languages almost, from C++ to web development. I think I can learn more on that forum and help more people. I like the atmosphere of the forum. So I have introduced it to my friends, I hope she will enjoy the atmosphere.

By the way, introduce myself. I'm a college student learning software technology. I took part in some algorithm contest in high school. So far, I have learned some programming languages such as Pascal, C, C++, Java and PHP. I think C is simple but C++ is too complex. Now I'm interested in web development. So I'm learing PHP and Jave EE. Maybe PHP is my favorite. I had developed a software using PHP -- an online judge, which can be used for programming contest. I think I can provide some help to those who is learning PHP.

Postscript: I like the avatar of Jordan, the administrator. It's really lovely.

No comments: