Saturday, April 26, 2008

Blogger.com or WordPress?

I am considering that which is better, Blogger.com or WordPress? Here, "WordPress" doesn't mean wordpress.com, it is the program. In fact, I think that WordPress is the best program for blogging. Besides, Blogger.com is the best BSP. There are lots of plugins for WordPress, so I can extend functions of WordPress easily. Also, maybe I can write some plugin for WordPress to accomplish my goal.

The only bad thing about WordPress is that there are few good free WordPress hosting websites. Almost all WordPress BSPs doesn't support uploading your own plugins. I like WordPress just because of lots of plugins. Otherwise, wordpress.com doesn't put your advertisements such as Google Adsense. But Blogger.com even encourages to use Google Adsense.

Does Google like Blogger.com? I found Google robot visits this blog after a few hours when I publish the first post. That's very soon. Probably, articles on Blogger.com are found more easily than those on other BSPs.

No comments: